Cinnamon Vanilla

deputy6512

What wax are you using? I use J50 and find any of the vanilla scents from JS have to cure for about 2 days before I can smell them. ( I don't know if it really has to cure or if it's candle nose.) I only seems to be with the vanilla's though. I also have to heat the wax to a higher temp. HTH :)

I poured Just Scent Cinnamon Vanilla and can't smell a thing when burning? Anyone else find this to be not one of the best scents from Becky? Any suggestions as to who has the best one of these, or should I just mix my own? Thanks!

I did not get a good throw with this one either in soy. But vanillas are sometimes hard to throw. This may throw great in the JS-123. I need to order it again and try it in the paraffin. I do like the smell of it OOB and the cold scent smell -- not a strong cold throw though.

I just tested BNL's Vanilla Spice. It is wonderful. It smells similiar to the Body Shops Vanilla Spice but stronger. It is not a knock your socks off scent but I can smell it in one large room. The two vanillas that do well for me in my soy are Vanilla Dreams from The Scented Bean and JS's Vanilla of Pearl. HTH

Not to hijack this thread, but I have another question about one of her Vanillas; Becky's Nutty Van. Spice...

I did this in tarts and I LOVE this scent-I am thinking about taking the plunge and ordering a pound of it, but someone else here had problems w/ it throwing, I think she got a throw after a longer cure...

Anyone else try out this oil??? I use 50/50...

Thanks!!!:cool2: