Put on your "shades".....

MBShafeena

I was in a bit of a "wild" mood last night and felt adventurous.... so here is my newest soap I am calling "Midnight Madness" (scented Starry starry night".

The description of this FO where I purchased:

"This heavenly fragrance begins with sparkling citrus notes of clean lemon and refreshing orange, supported by a soft middle of jasmine, rose and lily, all sitting atop a bottom of dark, velvety musk. I can't walk past a bar of soap made with this stellar fragrance."

Midnight_Madness-1.jpg

The soaps are much "brighter" than the pics show and what you see as "yellow" here is more "lime" in person. This FO is AMAZING!!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! This is one I will soap again and again and again....:yay: :yay: The next time I will put it in a CP soap but last night I just wanted to have some quick fun so used a melt and pour base.

Now the question for me will be can I duplicate them again, lol. I am doing CP today with an FO called "Maritime Garden" and one of my co-workers is originally from the Maritimes and I had her smell it and she said "I think I am going to cry" :shocked2: She said "it reminds me so much of home". She has asked me to soap it with various blues/green - more the color of the ocean so I hope that my colors don't go screwy on me.

I have an order of melt and pour coming this week so I will attempt to duplicate these again. I was extremely surprised that I love the scent so much soaped, because I didn't find it as "awesome" in the bottle but I understand their description now, about not being able to go by them without picking one up and smelling them. I used shaved CP soap at the top of these melt and pour bars to try and add a bit of dimension to them.

I am going to try doing something somewhat similar with "Blue Sugar" in a melt and pour to see if that FO discolors less in melt and pour medium.