Carpe Diem

Scented

Rockin hates the name (for other reasons), but we're both in lurve with this scent. Said to be uni-sex, but I'm thinking masculine, masculine, masculine! Tricky to soap. Read the reviews on it and went close to 1 oz ppo with full water. Soaped cool. History says this FO rices and it does try, but is beatable into submission (I hope!). It has gone to bed, colored with SS electric kiwi, true blue and some black oxide. Electric and blue tend to wanna make green, so that will be an added bonus if any green shows up!

carpediem.jpg

Scent is from Southern Soapers. Description includes: sparkling citrus top note, a harmonious combination of green petitgrain, and fragrant woods. The heart of Carpe` Diem unfolds to reveal a vivacious touch of pink pepper, aromatic cedarwood, balsam, and sensual musk supported by lingering woodland violets and water hyacinths.

Thanks for the compliments! It's at least 5-6 hours away from making it 24 hours. I think I lost all the electric kiwi :mad: When I've looked (yes I still do it and yes I need to quit doing it) it wasn't there. Doing my best not to look till it's done lol.

Not yet. I'm going to give it another day I think. The slab tends to bend too much at the moment, but I didn't completely lose the electric kiwi. It did sort of mesh with some blue though for some killer green in places lol.

The black meshed with the blue to make a darker blue in some spots too.