Does This Look Right To You

tucker

Oh ok I was thinking it might be a 3 inch jobbie.

For a 2 inch it looks pretty good and 2/0 is in the ballpark. You don't really know if you've got those skinny ones right unless you burn them for a while and see if they blow out. If that happens you actually need a bigger wick.

I've been burning a 2 inch candle continuously today and it's almost halfway down now without any sign of wanting to blow out.

I use a 2/0 square with my 2" square mold too. Regardless of the recipe or wax, that wick works for me. As long as I keep it trimmed and "hug" the corners inward, it burns all the way down without a blowout. :smiley2:
I haven't been doing anything with my candle today. It's just burning away... :tongue2:

I have the same thing with squares.....One man came back to Ed and said that the candle wasn't buring to the edges. He thought it should have a "square" melt pool. LOL.....I have never done a 2" square. I use a #1 SB in my 2 1/2".....I use the #2 SB in my 3".....and I love how you embeded those pencils in your candle. Great for one's desk. :laugh2: