Thank you Donita!

dayglow

I took some of the candles that I had made and used the formula you gave me. It worked. I also did a hurricane with Santa embeded in it, it's scented cinnamon. Thank you again. I also did my first mottle. All I used was parrafin wax, froze my mold, poured wax immediately then placed in the fridge, then did the repour , put back in fridge, then ran hot water over it , back in fridge, then removed it. I used the directions I got on the web for making a frosty.

post-1402-139458383608_thumb.jpg

post-1402-13945838361_thumb.jpg

Glad it worked for you....and It'sMe...everyont on this board knows that nothing is a guarded secret with me....everytime I "try" to help someone...I learn something too....so ask away.....if I don't know then I ask someone smarter.....Donita

....and It'sMe...everyont on this board knows that nothing is a guarded secret with me....everytime I "try" to help someone...I learn something too....so ask away.....if I don't know then I ask someone smarter.....Donita

I read closely what you have to say!!! :bow: but I'm thinkin I won't confess anything to you that might incriminate me :D .

hugs,

ItsMe