6 oz Libbey Jar using Glass Glow

I thought about that too, Kristi, because of the wicking, but want to check out the measurements. Also, the thickness between the ribbing will be very important. Otherwise, with the design, they would probably make beautiful reflections while burning. I don't think they would be cost-effective, though, at the price you could charge for a 6 oz candle.

Thanks. I'll do a search with the suppliers you mentioned.

Thanks Patka, I'll check out Sunburst's site for measurements. Alabaster has them "while supplies last" @ 50 cents each. As much as I 'love' testing :( , I don't think I will start with a clearance type jar that might not be available for a long time.

Meg,

I think you are right. I thought of them because I saw them on sale for a good price. I like the Metro / Status Jars but they seem to be very expensive. I think I will just keep on looking.... :) Thanks

Hi Meg,

I use the status jar now..if you sell, these jars are really heavy,shipping would be horrible.I am going to switch to a straight sided tumbler..those would look really nice with the gg in it also.The madison jar is also a nice jar for gg. HTH!:smiley2:

Kimmeroo

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Meg,

I use the status jar now..if you sell, these jars are really heavy,shipping would be horrible.I am going to switch to a straight sided tumbler..those would look really nice with the gg in it also.The madison jar is also a nice jar for gg. HTH!:smiley2:

Kimmeroo

Where do you buy your status jars? I love them, but they are expensive with shipping. I see you live in NY!:undecided