scrub containers

sisterkaren

I know there was a thread on this a while ago, but I was just curious if anyone found a supplier for the flip top jar containers. I tried to email the oberk website, but they would not accept my yahoo email address. I would love to find these containers, they would be perfect for scrubs.

I think I know what ones your talking about... WSP had them a while ago in surplus but of course they are gone and I sure didn't get enought...

not sure where the thread went... but I seem to remember that no one could find them... there are a couple places that sell just the lids but I think the minimum was about 500.... there is a thread on the Dish about them...

I know there was a thread about the plastic bail containers. I personally wouldn't use glass on any product to be used in the bathroom. Can't remember who sells them, but if I remember correctly, they were a bit pricey.....:confused: I've done a search for scrub container, etc.. on this board, but came up so so many posts. Maybe someone can remember who sells them? I've been using the 8 oz. low profile PET jars with aluminum lid with liner and don't like it much as it tends to ooze out if any product gets onto the neck and when you open it's a bit messy.

OH! I FOUND THEM!

Chemistry Store has them in 19 oz. only. 16 oz. are all sold out! Darn!

I don't think I could sell a 19 oz. container of scrub! LOL

Here's another link:

http://www.naturesgift.com/oilbottles.htm#Plastic_Bail_Jar

Carrie

Thank you so much for all of you replies. It is the oberk ones I was hoping to find. We emailed them yesterday and are waiting for a reply. I do like the plastic bail jars from the chemistry store, but they are too expensive for what we need. I wish someone would start to carry those flip top lids. They make so much sense for in the shower. I will let you know what I find out from Oberk. Thanks again. I looked through 12 pages of searches to see if anyone found these to order, I am a determined soul.