Wellington Fragrance

I am with the above comments ~ however, I have heard thru this board that they changed their chemist (?) and now have reformulated in the last few years and have good FO's.

I can't attest to that cause they got some of my $$ about 6 years back and the FOs were weak - so no looking back for me.

I liked the oils we bought from them several years ago. A few of the many samples we ordered were duds, but most were really great. They were pricier than other suppliers and farther away from us (higher shipping), so we haven't purchased from them recently. I didn't have any bad experiences which would keep me from giving them another try in the future... :)

Thanks to all of you. I was trying to justify the minimum, and then when I couldn't reach that (in sample sizes; what the hell was I thinking!) I was trying to justify the processing fee for falling below the minimum! Thnk I'll just forget it!

Thanks!!!

I just received my first order from them. It will also be my last. It was the weakest fo's that I have ever received. One of the oils you was so weak you couldn't even make out what the scent was. Such a disappointment.

This is my first post on the forum...I wish it could have been a happier one :)