looking for a shaker

bells4shells

I'm looking to do some shakeable fresheners (carpet) and I am having a heck of a time finding something to use to shake the product out. I don't like the look of the plain white shakers that look like baby powder holders. Anyone have any ideas where I'd be able to find something like this? If this is not the right area, I'd hope admin moves it. Thanks in advance for any tips! :)

We use our mason jars that we use for our 16 oz candles and use the smelly jelly lids(daisy cutouts) with the plastic inserts. You can get them at Bittercreek. The holes are big but they are the best thing we found. The powder shaker containers took forever to sprinkle out of and I found them frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be glad to but it will be late tomorrow before I can post. I have to be gone all day and they are in my workshop, not my house. They are clear glass, kind of like a sugar container, with a silver screw on lid that has holes in the lid. They used to have them on the tables at places like Pizza Hut. Sound familiar??? Will post a pic tomorrow evening.

Nancy

Yup! I think those are the ones I got already. I got mine from soapjar.com (super nice lady!) though. Look to be the same size. I found some that are bigger, but they're MUCH too expensive for what I'm looking to use them for. By the time I get the pricing done, it'd be too much $ unfortunately. I'm still looking at my options though.