Testing C&S 1275 and Harmony Blend 1945

LOL! Actually just today, after speaking w/ C&S they suggested the 1275 in place of CBL-125 which is the wax I was using from Candlewic. I tried googling for info on this wax & believe its a soy/blend-can't find much on it. Im trying to decide to use the 1275 or J50. Be very interested in hearing what you think about this wax, esp any wicking/sooting issues after you test some:grin2:

I know that me and several others on the board had bad smoking issues with the 1945. Every wick that I tested smoked like you wouldn't believe. This wax even smoked for me when I tested it with no dye or FO. It had awesome throw, but I moved on cause I couldn't get it to not smoke no matter what I tried.

I also know that several people have great luck with it and it doesn't smoke at all for them. Go figure. LOL

I also know that several people have great luck with it and it doesn't smoke at all for them. Go figure. LOL

LOL, I'm one of those! I've had great luck with the 1945/4630 and HTP wicks. It does smoke horribly if it's even slightly over wicked. The throw is awesome, but some scents seem to be picky and not throw well enough, IMO.