Free 1oz samples from suppliers

Sharon in KY

I for one would like to say I thank each and every one of you that has sent me a free sample of one of your FO. Don't you ever think for a minute that your un-appreciated. I pretty much know if I am going to like a scent and if it is going to work for me in a 1 oz sample. So a big THANKS to you.....:thumbsup:

I for one would like to say I thank each and every one of you that has sent me a free sample of one of your FO. Don't you ever think for a minute that your un-appreciated. I pretty much know if I am going to like a scent and if it is going to work for me in a 1 oz sample. So a big THANKS to you.....:thumbsup:

Send them an email then they may actually read your appreciation.

Send them an email then they may actually read your appreciation.

I agree Sounds like somebody needs to stop sniffing the samples (lol) ....but whatever! :rolleyes2

Would make more sense if it was directed towards those in particular who give out 1 oz samples free or if it was sent directly to them. jmo

If all of you are so worried about the time and space these silly 1 oz samples take... Then why are you even reading this thread? And why would you even comment on me telling the supplier THANKS for the sample??????

Oh it's so hard to be in a group like this with all the perfect people who ask and say and spell in all the right ways.:bow: Forgive me o perfect ones.

Myself , I love to know the suppliers that give out free samples? Sharon i think it's a good ideal i'm with you not everybody's perfect like some claim to be . ever think that maybe some the suppliers she talking about actually on this board and she thanking them all at once instead of each one.hmmm

Who sends free samples?! :drool:

I contacted a supplier, who on their website said that they offered free samples, only to be told that the website was wrong and they charged for their samples...

However, to this day, the website still says free samples... :lipsrseal

A thread listing suppliers who actually gave free samples would have been far more beneficial for everyone. :wink2:

A thread listing suppliers who actually gave free samples would have been far more beneficial for everyone. :wink2:

Monkey - Why would this be beneficial?

I could have an FO company with crappy watered down fo's that are more a miss than hit...but I send samples with every order. If I had such a company I would love you for the spike in sales....but the customers that are savvy would be upset they wasted their $$

How is a company's name being on a list beneificial to anyone but the company.

Then again, if people only order cause of a dayum free sample....sad sad world.

Aztec gives a free 1oz sample of your choice with the purchase of 1lb of fragrance.

Even though you have to buy a lb to get it, at least with 1 oz you can do a little bit of experimenting ,compared to another place I know of where you have to BUY tiny sample vials.

--- self-promotion removed ---

Promote all you want!! That Rosemary Mint of yours is the next on my list to buy....and all because I sniffed/used a 1 oz. sample provided with my last order. That is so generous of you guys and I thank you alot! I love the personal service of Backwoods, and no, I don't work for the company in case anyone is wondering! :rolleyes2 LOL

Monkey - Why would this be beneficial?

I could have an FO company with crappy watered down fo's that are more a miss than hit...but I send samples with every order. If I had such a company I would love you for the spike in sales

but the customers that are savvy would be upset they wasted their $$

Then again, if people only order cause of a dayum free sample....sad sad world.

So only you savvy customers would be aware that a free sample meant watered down FO's and just plain crap. You guys are so smart!

And I for one have never ordered from any company just because I would get a free sample.

I can't believe that you all really think I/anyone only orders because of a free sample. I sure hope you all are adding a note to every order. No samples or I'll quit ordering, cause it's proof your company must stink.

So only you savvy customers would be aware that a free sample meant watered down FO's and just plain crap. You guys are so smart!

And I for one have never ordered from any company just because I would get a free sample.

I can't believe that you all really think I/anyone only orders because of a free sample. I sure hope you all are adding a note to every order. No samples or I'll quit ordering, cause it's proof your company must stink.

Eh? What is wrong with you?

I never said it meant watered down fo's - just giving an example. And yes, people portray themselves NEEDING to know who gives samples, it should not matter - that is the point......I hope things get better for ya. Cause this is not like you to be so defensive. :confused:

At Just Scent you get 3 free sample of your choice with every order and I do not order just for the free samples! And I do not work for them either! I just like their products and appreciate their service. Thank you Sharon for starting this post, I think those suppliers need to be recognized so that they see that we understand that they are delivering the message they want to their customers. I love those samples and I will take all they want to give!! And believe me I even love those .99 & $1 an oz sample sales it gives us a chance to try all those scent we would have never tried other wise!

Sue Ann

Hehehehe! Sharon!

I'm with ya girl! I say thanks to the ones who send free samples! I don't ever expect it, but hey...........I have found a few good oils that I normally

wouldn't have thought about trying! They know we appreciate it because they want our business!!! I don't know about you, but I'm all for "quality"

not "quanitity". If they have quality oils, I will order from them! When you

have been doing this for years, you find out who the good ones are...........even if they don't send you a free sample!:yay: :highfive:

The promotion was removed by me. Advertising/promoting by suppliers is not allowed on the forum (save for the Supplier Announcement section or paid advertisement).

I was kidding, sheesh! :shocked2: I realize they are not allowed to toot their own horn. I guess it was just a bad choice of words on my part.