Best place to buy roll-on bottles?

bunkie68

I'm looking to restock on roll-on bottles. I originally bought a small lot on eBay, wanting to see how well they'd do before I bought a ton. Now I'm trying to shop around! SKS seems to have a pretty decent price, and I want more than I bought originally, but I'm not sure I need 48 of them just quite yet. I'd prefer someplace where you can buy them individually rather than in such a big lot. Any help is appreciated!

http://www.kangarooblue.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_78&products_id=158

Kangaroo Blue has them....I'm pretty sure MMS and Elements do too. But I haven't looked there. I might be ordering some to play with soon too, so I'd be interested to see what others say.

Editted to add: Nopw, Elements doesn't have them, but MMS does...they are plastic though.

Donna

I was looking for blue roll-on bottles, and just found them at http://www.thescentwizard.com - 12 for $4.95. Maybe not the lowest cost per bottle, but my roll-ons aren't selling like gangbusters quite yet, and for now it fits the budget. There's a minimum $10.00 order, but that's not a big deal. And I wanted blue ones, and they had 'em. :) SKS did, too, and I liked theirs, but I had to get something like 48 of them, and I just didn't want that many right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to update - I ordered from The Scent Wizard, 12 blue roll-on bottles. My order was delayed because they didn't have the blue ones in stock, and they asked me if there was another color I'd prefer. I gave them a choice of two other colors. Imagine my surprise to receive my order and find not only the blue I'd originally ordered, but the two other colors as well! So I ended up with 36 roll-on bottles. I'm thrilled. :yay: I'll definitely be ordering from them again.