2008 whats hot with the "Big Commercial Shops"

Cami

Some of my favorite companies for marketing bath products include:

Open Sundae's - They have done very well with their marketing campaigns and have been on many tv shows. Dessert products seem to be an upward trend in both young and mid'twentish women.

Philosophy - They have a tremendous amount of capital and manufacture their own products, and own their own labs. Definately a company to watch.

Bliss - Exceptional product line for spas and retail as well. Very creative with their marketing, and they now have contracts with JetBlue offering travel packs.

These are just some of the companies I think are doing well in the Bath Industry... So who motivates or inspires you???????

Some of my favorite companies for marketing bath products include:

Open Sundae's - They have done very well with their marketing campaigns and have been on many tv shows. Dessert products seem to be an upward trend in both young and mid'twentish women.

Philosophy - They have a tremendous amount of capital and manufacture their own products, and own their own labs. Definately a company to watch.

Bliss - Exceptional product line for spas and retail as well. Very creative with their marketing, and they now have contracts with JetBlue offering travel packs.

These are just some of the companies I think are doing well in the Bath Industry... So who motivates or inspires you???????

I almost choked on my drink while flipping through a Bliss catalog-way too expensive for me.

I have been selling a lot of Lilac, Lavender, Bamboo & sugar, Rain, White Tea & Ginger, Rice flower & shea, Grass type scents, etc.. Oh, and still Pink sugar, lol. there not wanting too much of the basic scents except Vanilla's.

Mary, do they actually SMELL like the single note flowers or are the blends just named that?

Smells and is labeled as a single scent. (Though I came home with a blend to try out.)

Though there was one scent - I believe it was their jasmine that smells like a blend of jasmine and something else I can't quite put my finger on.