Labels

jeniryan

I'm sure the majority of you get custom labels made, but I'm not that big time just yet. I'm trying to find 2 inch in diameter round labels, and I'm having the hardest time. The printing software that I have used Avery templates, so I called Avery. Seems they have discontinued making the 2" round labels. I'm not exactly what you would call computer saavy. I've looked on labels by the sheet and see they have templates available, but I don't understand how that all works. I do not have Word, I have PDF, though. If anyone can offer any suggestions or advice, that would be great. Thanks!

Thanks you guys. I'm looking for the 2" to place on jar lids, I'm pretty sure 2.5" would be too large. I have seen the 2" on labels by the sheet, my problem with that is, using the template, I do not quite understand how that works. I'm used to using a printing software that pretty much simplifies things for me. On my printing software, they use Avery templates. The 2" labels on label by the sheet shows I believe 4 rows, and the Avery template only prints for 3, or vice versa, I don't remember now. So if anyone knows how to use the templates on labels by the sheet, and wouldn't mind giving a quick tutorial, that would be great. Like I said before, I'm not exactly computer saavy, but I follow instruction well. Thanks again.