Wicking help... please

I have bought several cases of 10 oz apothecary jars. I found a website that suggested LX 22s for the diameter, but they are not working. The diameter is 3.375" and I really dont want to double wick. Does anyone single wick a jar close to this diameter?

thanks so much

Jay

I am using 6 % but am going to move up because I am getting a nonexistant hot throw. I am going to try the max load for the wax like I have seen suggested in other posts, so I am going up to 9%. I am using C-3, but I am also going to experiment with GB 415 and Eco Soya CB 135. I have all three but started with the C-3. I am not presently using any dye, but I did purchase some chips in case I decided to.

I am using 6 % but am going to move up because I am getting a nonexistant hot throw.
If your wicking is off, it's no wonder. Try a CDN 16-18.

The NatureWax Handling Sheet (available from their website) states:

* The recommended fragrance load for this wax is 6% or less, although a 7 to 10% fragrance loads

may be added with the addition of additives to help control the fragrance.

This is not a hard, fast rule and many people fudge, but until you have your wicking straight, don't start adjusting the FO load or you may confuse the issue and start having problems you did not have before. With soy wax, the LESS FO used, the better. HTH :)