Has anyone ordered through candlewic's wick builder?

I've used their wick building system several times. They are great. When I called them with a special request (one that isn't included in the wick builder) they gladly accomodated me. My only complaint is the shipping charges since I live in the SW. HTH

Bill is wonderful and I have had nothing but great customer service from them.

Never had to wait more than a few days to get my orders.

I love the wick builder ~

Each wick type I use, I order it at a different length.

( Example....cd14 @ 1", cd16 @ 1.5" cd18 @ 2" )

That way I know which wick is which by the length and never get them mixed up!!!

I've nevered ordered before, but I believe they are having a sale on them right now, ;)

I think they are or were 40% off.. :confused:

I deleted the email becauseI am stocked up and did not want to be tempted to spend more $$ ~~LOL, so I couldn't find the code for you..:sad2:

You can always call or email and ask them...

I love candlwic wick builer mainly for tealight size wicks. Soy you wick up so standard tealight wicks are to small. But I can have the size I want built and I have only had to wait longer than 2 weeks once and that was a few years ago they had a major blowout sale on the builder you got more than 50% off and they where backed up with orders orders like crazy that time took almost 6 weeks. They have never made that mistake again. LOL

I remember one time they had overstock wicks, maybe ones that were ordered but not picked up. But I got several for $7. per 1000, bought a bunch.

I do know that you have to order 1000 total but don't know if it's 500 of two different ones.

40% Off Custom

Wick Builder

Use promotion code

janwicks

I only order wicks and equipment from Candlewic.

Never had an issue with quality, customer service or shipping.

But~ I will let you know... HA ... that I've gotten WAY better deals off him from eBay. He sometimes lists wicks for 9.99 per thousand. All different materials. I'll post his eBay ID once I get a chance. Plus he charges ACTUAL SHIPPING. Can't beat it.