Need Just Scent reviews on the following......

Holly

Nana's Old Fashion Apple Butter

Christmas Spice

Gingerberrie Wreath

Nostalgia

Sugared Plums (not the spicy one -- I already have the Spiced Sugared Plums)

Apple Spice & Hollie

Appleberry Spice

Apple Cinnamon

I use Calsoy CB-3 (soy/veggie). Thanks! :)

I just poured the Nostalgia today. I use a para/soy blend. It smells spicey oob, I smell orange, and cranberry with a lot of spice. I know that probably doesn't help much, but I just got it last week, and hadn't gotten around to pouring til today.

Have you tried going to www.scentforum.com for other scent reviews? I've used it when ordering samples of certain fragrances and I've been happy with the information I found on there. You can search by scents, category or company. Worth a try on the ones you haven't found out about!

Hi MrsUte,

Thanks for reminding me of that site. I saved that in my favorites a long time ago and have only been there a few times. I never seem to remember it. I usually frequent the Scent Review but now that the archives are no longer available it is hard to find as many reviews. I also go to Grand Scentral Station. The site you mentioned is a great site! Thanks. That helps. :)