? on 1oz foil tarts

As soon as I post them on my site I will!!

They are just tarts/melts made into foil cupcake papers instead of the break apart clam kind...then you just peel off the foil and melt. I have only made molded ones...never tried this easy way!!

I make those too. It's an easy way to use up left over scented container wax. When I make a batch of container candles, if there is a little of the scented wax left over, I just pour it up in the mini cupcake cups. I use the gold or silver lined ones. They are a little sturdier than the plain paper.

• 4 weeks later...
I had never made them before, can you show us a picture?

Okay...my 500 order is FINALLY done!!! Boy did I have some problems...1st trying to find 1oz foil liners... the wax...gave me such problems at first...then the lables...grrrrr I did find out that the 1oz liners are smaller then the cupcake papers but NOT as small as the mini muffin type....I didnt know there was a med size.

I had a lady contact me a few weeks ago to order 500...course my thought at 1st was yeah right when she said she would rather send a check then paypal....well as it turns out....she sells them in a country store local to her and all the money goes to "Children in Need"...its a nonprofit corporation that her and her family came up with after losing there daughter (12yrs old) to Leukemia in 2005.

Anyways....Here they are

scents as follows:

IMG_6558-385x283.jpg

Hansel & Gretel's House...did this in gingerbread brown

Country Gift shop...this one in blue

Apple Dumpling...topped with a piece of apple

Cinnamon Buns...topped with a mini cinnabun

Warm Vanilla ...white (of course!)

Vanilla & Pumpkin...pumpkin orange with vanilla icing spots

Sugar Cookie...topped with a few sprinkles

Banana Nut Bread...topped with a pecan

Harvest Spice ...Green

Vanilla Walnut...topped with a walnut

Orange Cream Dream...topped with an orange slice

Twigs & Berries...redish

Apple Butter...topped with a apple piece (diff color from Apple Dumpling)

Cinnamon toasted almonds...topped with cinnamon sprinkle

Country Bumpkin...topped with pumpkin spice sprinkle

Grandma's Kitchen...yellow with cinnamon sprinkled on top

Granny's Zucchini Bread ...topped with raisin and white icing

Monkey Farts ...topped with a banana piece

Hot Buttered Popcorn ...topped with a few pieces of popcorn

Carrot Cake ...lite orange

Creme Brulee...vanilla colored with cinnamon sprinkled on top

Gembertarrts...gingerbread brown with little bit of wax mashed to look like powdered sugar

Love Spell...topped with a red little heart

FORGOT TO MENTION: All "food" items that are the toppings are WAX too!!!...lol...just incase anyone is wondering!!!

I believe KY sells them.

yup thats where I got them from!! Vickey is the greatest too!! I ordered 500 tart warnings and got container warnings by mistake...I emailed her and she sent me the replaced ASAP and told me to keep the 500 container ones at no charge!!!

Wow those are cute! They look really tasty! lol

500 wow that had to take awhile! Thanks for showing us!!

So where did you end up finding the 1oz foils?

Actually...it didnt take long at all....I had 125 in one scent to make and the rest was either 15,20 or 30 of each scent...so I just did one at a time...had to drag everything in my kitchen cause my craft work shop isnt heated....course the week I started them in was in the 30's...so it took about 2 days and that was working for a few hours and then stopping for dinner and family things....she is going to be ordering monthly so I am happy!! VERY easy to make!!! and the best part...NO WICKS...YES!!!! LOL