Michigan Suppliers

soycrazy

The only thing with welllington is cant find the street LOL. I used to live in MI (Garden City-Westland) Parents still do, and my dad wanted a certain scent so I gave him a list of suppliers and since that one was supposed to be down the road he was going to try to go there, and said the streets not there. LOL he tried calling but never got an answer and then he kinda gave up.

I am moving back to michigan & was wondering if anyone knows any michigan suppliers. Soap and fragrance, I do know gordons foods is there. I'll be moving to belleville if that helps :)

Hey, Welcome Back to Michigan!! When and where ya moving too?

Thanks Tammy for all the sites you posted! I had no idea there were so many places here in Michigan. This is fantastic, our state can use the business!! I Just ordered from one of them. Haven't even made my first bar of soap yet and I am ADDICTED to molds! I think I'll be hanging up my candle making........for a short time LOL. Thanks again!

The only thing with welllington is cant find the street LOL.

It's there.

It's just a tiny hole in the wall office and attached loading dock in an industrial plaza. I drove by hoping they might have even a simple display area (like LorAnn does), but no such luck. It's just a storage and shipping location.

Similar thing at Rainbow Meadow. Though Melody's place looks like it's a studio and it might be open to the public during "tourist season" (whenever that might be in Jackson...).

I work right down the street from LorAnn and thought I had it made for a while, but I can find much higher quality supplies online for lower prices...

Welcome back! :grin2:

I work right down the street from LorAnn and thought I had it made for a while, but I can find much higher quality supplies online for lower prices..

I know what you mean I am out in Holt, thought that it was going to be great but it is as you say. In a pinch it is great to have it so close.

JO