Sandalwood Vanilla F/O

*Dee*

Hey everyone i am kinda new here just joined about a week ago or so but i have been lurking for awhile reading all the posts and looking at all the awesoem pics people post...

anyways i am looking for Sandalwood Vanilla F/O hopefully cheaper than what BCN has it for their price is $22.95 for a pound cuz it is a BNL scent..

wanted to see if you all knew where i could get it cheaper but a good quality one not diluted or anything.. if not i will purchase it on BCN i would just rather not spend that much on a pound..

TIA

Dee

thanks i figured it was, was just hopign maybe i could find the same quality cheaper lol but i am guessing i cant lol .. i get all my F/O's from either NG or BCN and of course NG doesnt have it and i dont want to mix sandalwood and vanilla on my own cuz i know i wont get the right scent lol

If you have the two scents why not try blending your own. Test it with Qtips until you get it close to what you're looking for and then try it in whatever you are making. I tend to buy a lot of basic scents and blend my own. If I like the basics on their own I usually love the blends as do my customers and it's way cheaper to buy full pounds of basic scents that you already know you like then to try a bunch of blended scents.