HELP, Please! ISO top dome pillar mold!!!

ubure

Thank you both - I will try to get some of these.

Sometimes I feel like Scotty who tells Captain Kirk some machine doesn't work and he needs 2 days to repair it, and Captain Kirk usually answers: "I give you 2 hours!" My customer simply needs his stuff in the first week of january, but I don't get my supplies till then, because of the holidays. Seems I need some magic....

Thank you both - I will try to get some of these.

Sometimes I feel like Scotty who tells Captain Kirk some machine doesn't work and he needs 2 days to repair it, and Captain Kirk usually answers: "I give you 2 hours!" My customer simply needs his stuff in the first week of january, but I don't get my supplies till then, because of the holidays. Seems I need some magic....

LOL! Hey look into some suppliers in the UK. They may be open. Seems I was thinking this style originated from say that side of the pond and found its way here. I know tht doesn't help does it? If I had some I'd try to help you out, but I don't. I have some cool looking star ones though that I'm afraid to use.

:cry2: nobody has the molds I need, at least not in the sizes I need.

But I am lucky as I've asked a friend who is a metalworker (or is locksmith the word?) and he can make all my molds now for much less money:yay: :yay: ...unfortunately all the companies where I can get the aluminium and the steel I need are still closed, so my problem stays.

I can't help it, holidays are holidays and I am doing nothing but calling people all day long, hoping somebody can deliver earlier:angry2: .