New Eye Shadow

Chickie1st

Your right, mystical :D I myself love the foiled look, I like bold color lol.

Thank you all for the kind words!

I'm still trying to come up with more colors.

I just finished one that I made especially for moonrose here, and named it after her. She loves camo colors, so I hope I've come up with one for her. Although in a picture it looks bright green and it's not in reality. I'm going to have to work on the lighting I guess.

Hi Scented, did you mean my Collection of Eye Shadows?

I have three Eye Shadow Galleries, the first is here

http://www.heavenlyscentsonline.com/Minerals/index_files/Page1182.htm

The links to the other two are on the right hand side or the link under the gallery pictures.

On the Foiling.... (applying wet) all of these Colors are beautiful, but when they are foiled, they really come alive if you want a different look for evening etc. The Eye Shadows can double as Eyeliners also by drawing your line with a damp brush and applying as liner. I usually use my crease color dry and then wet it for my eye liner.

Blushes can be used on the lips with your lip gloss.

I just love that Minerals are so interchangeable with one another.

Quite the collection there! What's coming soon in collection 3 besides a purple? I just may have to check some of these out.

LOL, well I'm a hoping that ya'll are going to give me some ideas of colors...

I think I'll be adding some more pinks, maybe some burgundy I'm running out of ideas lol.

My Eye Shadows are growing and now I'm thinking I need to put the colors in categories.

Are you looking for certain colors?

I think you need to add some colors that can be used for brows. I don't use brow color personally, but if you look at the Everyday Minerals site, you can see they have colors they recommend for brow enhancing. They're totally matte colors that you could use as a darker liner as well. Check their site out for some ideas as well as the other big name minerals make ups. I found their site very user friendly when I ordered from them recently. I tried mineral make up for the first time from them, 3 months ago. Will never use anything but mineral make up from now on.

Also, maybe where you're models are listed, a link to take you to that color on the website so it's easier to order if you like what you see on the models.

You forgot to label the blue colors section. They're grouped, but no label that they are blues. And the last gallery as well, with the cool red family colors, no label.

I love the way you've organized it! Makes it much easier for me to see the things that are similar in color, where I'd want two colors in the same family. I'm checking your eye shadows out very closely and ready to order something soon. Beginning of the month after bills, and I'm going to try some of your brown eye shadows. I have very dark brown eyes, but lighter skin, and tend to stay near browns where I just look natural, and your colors are really nice browns. I find it very hard to find just the right smokey brown. Very hard. Most places go into more red and less black in their mix, and you get a chocolate instead of a brown smoke. Your colors appear perfect to me, in the brown family. Gold too, just a little to bring out brown eyes a bit and accent.

You forgot to label the blue colors section. They're grouped, but no label that they are blues. And the last gallery as well, with the cool red family colors, no label.

I love the way you've organized it! Makes it much easier for me to see the things that are similar in color, where I'd want two colors in the same family. I'm checking your eye shadows out very closely and ready to order something soon. Beginning of the month after bills, and I'm going to try some of your brown eye shadows. I have very dark brown eyes, but lighter skin, and tend to stay near browns where I just look natural, and your colors are really nice browns. I find it very hard to find just the right smokey brown. Very hard. Most places go into more red and less black in their mix, and you get a chocolate instead of a brown smoke. Your colors appear perfect to me, in the brown family. Gold too, just a little to bring out brown eyes a bit and accent.

Thank you Vio for your input and my overlooking stuff, I really appreciate it very much!

I just added some brushes this evening too, they finally got here!