EZ Soy?

Hi, I am new to this forum and to candle making. There are sooooo many choices and variables to consider that I literally have a headache from looking at the computer screen for weeks. I see on a previous post that many people recommend the EZ soy wax. I found what I think is a pretty good price on it and am seriously considering purchasing it. I would like to know if anyone has any tips for working with this wax that may be useful for my test runs with it. Also, what size wicks would one recommend for a 10 oz Apothecary and for tealights. I have seen RR29 and RR34 recommended. Does anyone else agree?

Thanks.

Jaymo

Hi Jaymo!

EZsoy is GB415....I use it..I am now researching different waxes ... I love the scent throw..but hate the tops....they are ugly and I am sick of them..if you can deal w/that go for it!I also love the liquid dyes I just bought from JBN...they are made just for soy and work great! pricey but well worth it!

About the wicks..I don't make tealites,sorry...I use cd wicks..I tried rrd's..didn't like them..they burn too fast.I just ordered some cdn's to try w/ my palm waxes..haven't got them yet.

HTH...Kimmeroo