Warm Lotion?

Bonba

Ok, I have a quetion for all you lotioner's? A couple of weeks ago I got a sample of a facial mask, from Beauty Counselor consultant. When you first apply this mask to your touch it becomes warm. What ingredient would make it do this? The reason I am asking is, I thought today how wonderful that would be to use in lotions when the weather is cold. I just hate to put on lotion in the winter, I just dread putting the lotion on b ecause I know it will make me cold.

Yell, I know I am a whimp! I will admit it, I hate cold weather!:cool:

Thanks Bonba

It sounds like it might be Zeolite Warming Powder, I have not used it myself yet. But here is a website that sells it and you can read more about it http://www.dragonlilyessentials.com/catalog/customer/product.php?productid=16298&cat=273&page=1 . BTW Dragon Lily is a great place to do business the owners are very friendly and ship very quick. I hope this helps you some.:smiley2:

Hi Bonba,

I don't make lotion, but I checked out your thread because I love warm lotion.

So, just for the input, there is a nifty little gadget made by Conair...put lotion in it, and plug it in, and turn it on-in a couple minutes it warms the lotion.

I have it right on my bathroom sink, and I turn it on before I shower. It only heats up what is in the tube so that you aren't constantly heating and reheating and causing bacterial growth in re-warmed lotion.

Ahhhh, heavenly.

I am a gadget fanatic! :wink2:

It sounds like it might be Zeolite Warming Powder, I have not used it myself yet. But here is a website that sells it and you can read more about it http://www.dragonlilyessentials.com/catalog/customer/product.php?productid=16298&cat=273&page=1 . BTW Dragon Lily is a great place to do business the owners are very friendly and ship very quick. I hope this helps you some.:smiley2:

Sounds like that is it! Thanks I will give it a whirl!

:D