Craft Business Managenent program users

Sag_77

I don't know if this is the right spot to post this so please move if it is not. I am putting a holler out to those of you that use this program. I have some questions for them and can't seem to find them anywhere. If I try to use the links in the program for the help desk they go to a completely different page and if I try to use the link I purchased it from it is non-existent. Just wondering if any of you have been able to get a hold of them or if you are having the same problems. Thank-you in advance!

Yah I might have to look up the company or what I can next time I am in BC. He is in Canada actually when I checked when the site was still running he is out of Burnaby, British Columbia. I also tried e-mailing the same address a while back and I can't remember if I got it back as unable to deliver or if I heard nothing at all. The weird thing is I have seen the same program in software stores (Compu-Smart) so I can't see how they could just disappear. TY and I will keep checking into what I can and post what info I get.

I've spent the last 30 minutes just trying to find a link to download or at least see images of the software, and i've come up with nothing. If i went to the domain in the e-mail addy you listed it's a blank page. so i did a whois look up of the domain and this is what i found......IT might not mean anything to you, but it tells me he's the only on there, if his name is also the support name....why not e-mail him directly :laugh2:I'd also be willing to bet the phone # is personal

Domain name: corporateedgesoftware.com

Registrant:

Jason Jantzi (P9DF3) jjantzi@telus.net

Corporate Edge Software Inc.

529 - 6540 East Hastings Street

Burnaby, BC V5B 4Z5

Canada

Phone: +1 (604) 468-0520

Administrative Contact:

Jason Jantzi (2RRH4) jjantzi@telus.net

Burnaby, BC V5B 4Z5

Canada

Technical Contact:

Jason Jantzi (P9DF3) jjantzi@telus.net

Burnaby, BC V5B 4Z5

Canada

Billing Contact:

Jason Jantzi (N6JMH) jjantzi@telus.net

Burnaby, BC V5B 4Z5

Canada

OK well that completly sucks. I like the programe but was waiting for some updates he mentioned were coming for it to do exactly what I needed. I really don't want to get a different program and don't know if there is a program out the that will do all I want anyways. Grrrrr this is so frustrating.