No Longer A CP Virgin

bjsalas

Ok. I did it! Over the weekend I made my first CP soap. I decided to keep things pretty simple, so I went with the 100% coconut oil recipe. Also I used a vanilla fo. Not my favorite, but my husband loves it. And I know it probably wasn't the smartest move, but I had some goats milk and well, you know. What can I say. :D

Anyways, I think I did good. My soap is a nice tan color which I like. I would post pics but I don't have a camera at the moment. I'll see if I can borrow one later this week.

Thank you to everyone who answered all my questions before I tried this and also for the words of encouragement. I definitely see a couple more batches in my immediate future. (tonight maybe)

Originally Posted by bjsalas viewpost.gif

:shocked2: But my husband did tell me I needed a hobby, so I guess I can blame it all on him.

I hope you have it on tape for when he starts complaining about the expence and all the buckets of oils and stacks of soaps curing all over the house.

Concrats, now someone give her the soapers anonamous groups link.

Congratulations on your first batch. Uh-oh now that is all you are going to think about soap. What ingredients should I use and just wait until you start gathering FOs and EOs, then you will be so confused as to what fragrance to use. But it is so much fun. It's like having your very own BBW shop...but better :)