Anyone Know Of?

Luvcandletarts2

Thanks for all the replies. I believe the girl told me the family's last name is Fish and they like "unique" and "strange" gifts to give each other. She thought a Fish candle would be really be a good gift. She also told me that some of her family members are "sick" enough that they will burn the candles also. I am still searching.

I have a bottle of old rancid FO that smells like "fish" if you want it. (just kidding! I've never heard of a fish scented FO. I doubt it would sell very well, unless as a gag gift (and I do mean 'gag'). Maybe you could make her a gel candle with some glass fish in it?

Thank you everyone ... I am going to order Glistening snow from JS. As far as the fish candle, I tried to steer her to a fish shaped holder, etc. she REALLY WANTS it to be smelling of fishy, ick, I will keep searching. And oh, if someone really does have a rancid fo that kinda smells like fish, let me know, lol. I am serious. I even tried using the oil out of a can of tuna in oil, it smelled really icky, but one month later you can hardly smell it cold throw. Been putting off lighting it for the hot throw, lmao. :laugh2:

Personally I'd tell the fish person, no deal. Imagine what your house is going to smell like when you pour it. Sorry, no sale is worth that to me.

I was planning to burn this when I could still open the windows .... but winter snuck up on me, LOL. Good thing I have lots of air freshener sprays, etc. to cover up that yicky smell. She tells me there will be repeat buys, lol.

Hey, Off the fish scent-ewww-back to the Glade Glistening Snow oil from JS lol! Just wanted to post that results so far are very nice with this oil, good throw already 48-72 hrs. cure, KY 50/50 zinc wick...I haven't smelled Glade's scent, so I can't comment on how close of a dupe this is, but I CAN say that I like Becky's version very much!! :cheesy2: