Has Anyone Tried Any Of These Daystar Oils?, Can you describe what you think of any o

tarynjms

Looking to place an order tonight:

Berry Crazy

Black Currant & Raspberry

Chocolate Fever

Chocolate Silk Frappaccino (is this good in B&B?)

Head ove Heels IN Love

Hey Hey Cute Cabana Boy

Huckleberry(any different than any other berries out there?)

Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets

Sugar Bubbles(this isn't anything like JS's EffereFizzyPops or Sweet tarts is it?)

Karma Kazi

Peaceful Mango Breeze

Petits Choux(is it mostly just a rose?)

Sticky Toffe Pudding(?)

Sweet Madeleine

French Light as Air Croquembouche

thanks!!!!

No one has replied and while I haven't tried the oils, I haven't had problems with really any Daystar oil. The reviews on her site are like what I've gotten from various applications.

I think she has good service and pretty good oils. I have seen past reviews for her dessert collection and I think a couple of your picks are from that. I could be wrong, but chances are they're pretty good. Wish Smart Tart was around to help you more.

Chocolate Fever - just got this one, so I haven't made it into anything yet, but in the bottle, it smells fabulous. Just like melted milk chocolate.

Chocolate Silk Frappaccino (is this good in B&B?) - this is the only Daystar oil I haven't liked. In the bottle, it smelled good, but when I made it up, some weird note came out and it just smelled all wrong to me. I used it to make bath melts, so perhaps the scent would do differently in a different product, but for bath melts, it was fairly awful.

I haven't tried any of the others you've mentioned, so can't offer opinions on those. I can say I've liked all the other Daystar oils I've tried (Milk Sugar Kisses, Buttercream Frosting, Brown Sugar, Purple Haze - to die for!). Stacy is nice to work with and ships pretty quickly, too.

I've tried the Karma Kazi. love it but it wasn't very strong in my soy so now I add a little to my unscented moisturiser, works a treat in that!

The only other one I have but haven't got in wax yet is Head Over Heels In Love.

I like her Sampaquita, Pure Indulgence & Ultimate Vanilla, they all worked well for me.

Sally.