Bath Salts

maryann

Each bath salt will come with a candle and potpourri to use in container after the salts are gone. The potpourri and candle are in the same scent as the salts. This jar is an antique (talked about this in another thread awhile ago).

Any ideas on how much I should sell this set for ?

Retook this pic the first one I had posted the wire looked nasty. As I was taking the pic the candle called out "light me", so I did:D !! I just can't resist this scent. My other fav I posted in the candle gallery

[ATTACH]2325[/ATTACH]

Pink Sugar

[ATTACH]2324[/ATTACH]

Spanish Melon

[ATTACH]2326[/ATTACH]

Warm Vanilla Sugar

[ATTACH]2327[/ATTACH]

Florida Oranges (threw this in- differ smaller container)

[ATTACH]2328[/ATTACH]

post-119-139458383403_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458383405_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458383407_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458383409_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458383411_thumb.jpg

Ohhh they're definately working now~ and that was totally worth waiting for! What a fantastic idea Maryann :highfive:

I have 3 jars exactly like those, started collecting them awhile back at flea markets :D Just waiting for a great idea to use them LOL. I learn so MUCH from you woman~ thank you for sharing!

I would think you should at LEAST ask $15.00 for the set...I am more inclined to say more than that because they look so cool, but I'm not sure what the market would bear on it. What were you thinking price wise?

I really don't know as they were EXPENSIVE to clean and I'm still not done. I've been using CLR and it doesn't touch the Altas jars I have. My brother just told me there's process that tumbles the jars with glass that actually takes off a layer of glass. This sounds like something I need. Does anyone know or have more info on this as I'm very interested and my brother was very vague. These jars are at least 30 if not more years old and are no longer in production. My mother was going to throw them out a few years ago but knew pack rat MaryAnn would take them :D

You may want to do a little research to see what those jars are worth before you put a price tag on them. Those older antique jars may be worth more than you think. I love your idea! I'd pay good money for something like that!! BTW, Pink Sugar is one of my FAVORITE FO's!!! :D