Newspaper Feature

Congrats, that is great news, I agree. But I'm a little confused. It looks like everything on your site is sold out?

I know, I have it in stock but I have been updating my site for the past few weeks. Now its just adding pics and descriptions. I HAVE to have it ready before the article comes out.

Thank you guys so much. I was going to add some more of my product descriptions last night but my host is having issues that should be fixed by Monday. I called to set up another interview for the begining of January and got some even better news, this is not just a local paper, it goes all over the state.:D I bet my wholesale accounts will be just as happy as I am. Being featured in a paper will drive sells for all of us. Whats even better is January is when people start getting their tax refunds and have lots of expendable money.

Must be nice to get tax refunds so early in your state. Most have till the end of January to even get the forms out to their employees.

We usually get ours Late December/Early January, I think it just depends on the employer. I like getting mine early. :D

We usually get ours Late December/Early January, I think it just depends on the employer. I like getting mine early. :D

Dang there's a reason we're behind the times in this state. I think I live in a procrastinator state lol. I'd love to get mine late December so I can lose it sooner ha ha.