Bear Laboratories.

Does anybody get their f/o's from these??

I usually place an order and pay by paypal and then they email me letting me know the shipping cost. I haven't heard from them yet after placing order on 20th November and emailing them twice since then.

Just wondered if they are having problems or not trading anymore or something, then I can try and get my money back through paypal before its too late.

Ta very muchly.

Anjie,x.

pretty much tried all their oils Angie, and it's touch and go whether they work or not. I've had some that will NOT blend with wax no matter how hard I try - and that's soy AND paraffin - it turns the wax to cottage cheese.

Some others I've had have NO scent throw at all. The only ones I actually like are mama's pyjamas and monkey farts - but they don't do monkey farts anymore. that's the problem - you buy an oil, test it, like it, go to reorder and they're out, never to get it again. They just buy in surplus stock from manufacturers and sell it - when it's gone, it's gone apart from the very few "house blends" they do.

It's cheap for a reason!

Ah right, thanks Nat. Only tried a couple of theirs, Berry Bubblegum and ermmm something else I can't remember and they don't do anymore :undecided . I lurve the Berry Bubblegum!

Thanks for the heads up though ..... cottage cheese ewwwww *lol*

Anjie,x.

Blackberry chocolate!! That was it :)