Candle Warmers Without a UL Listing

I never thought about it but now you mention I think I will check mine.I did get mine at Wal Mart and Michaels so I am sure they do.

It has been a few years but seems like I heard that must be on the items.Seems like my husband who is an electrician mentioned it also.I know he has checked that out when buying things.

So if they don't have UL listing I wouldn't buy it.IMO

LynnS

The reason that I asked the question is because I just bought some warmers from Levine Gifts and they are NOT UL Listed. I was rather surprised and dissapointed. The price is not cheap and they look real nice. Do the Cozy-Ups that several of you had bad experiences with have a UL Listing?

There was a very long thread about the Cozyup getting very hot for someone and it scared her. She bought it at Michaels.

Me I'm talking tart melter. That's too bad about Levines. All of their stuff is imported but I have no idea from where.

I'll need to keep shopping then because I want the UL label on my supplies that I sell to the public.:undecided