Old Mill Fragrances

jakalex

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order # was 1548, and I placed it early Saturday a.m. It was only for the Frosted Pink Cupcake, Goddess, and Vaniglia de Madagascar. Not a whole lot of $$, but maybe it will save me some in the long run since I would have probably continued to try more and more of a supplier's oils once I start with them.

Candlebuddy, thanks for the info about Candle Source. I haven't ordered from them in a while and have always been pleased with what I've gotten from there.

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to admit to ordering all of the frosted pink cupcake. I can do without the goddess and vaniglia de madagascar, but I sell so little and the fpc is one of that little bit. :(

If someone wants to fess up and sell me some, let me know. :wink2:

Order # 1551 partial refund. :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: It does not say what I am being refunded for; I only ordered Goddess (0f course), Blackberry Vanilla Musk and Apricot Freesia. I wonder if its the AF? I have never tried that one either. But I'm not sure if I could choose which one to not get. I guess then that if I had to choose, they chose for me. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Order # 1551 partial refund. :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: It does not say what I am being refunded for; I only ordered Goddess (0f course), Blackberry Vanilla Musk and Apricot Freesia. I wonder if its the AF? I have never tried that one either. But I'm not sure if I could choose which one to not get. I guess then that if I had to choose, they chose for me. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Well I got 2 lbs of Goddess, was after you, so you know you got the Goddess lol! I didn't order the BVM though.

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to admit to ordering all of the frosted pink cupcake. I can do without the goddess and vaniglia de madagascar, but I sell so little and the fpc is one of that little bit. :(

If someone wants to fess up and sell me some, let me know. :wink2:

Well I have some I could be begged to sell lol! I just don't remember if it's a pound.

Don't get all excited yet, Michelle! :D

Something just isn't adding up here :waiting: I ordered Goddess on #1548 and got the oos message! :shocked2: I know I need to show a little self-discipline on ordering new scents, but daaaaammmnnn. How'd they know? :laugh2:

I was order #1546 and I was able to get:

[item # 1]

1 item Blackberry Vanilla Musk subtotal = $ 24.25 (No Tax)

16 oz.

* Quantity: 1

[item # 2]

1 item Frosted Pink Cupcake subtotal = $ 15.95 (No Tax)

16 oz.

[item # 3]

1 item Sandalwood Rose subtotal = $ 24.50 (No Tax)

16 oz.

[item # 4]

1 item Vaniglia del Madagascar subtotal = $ 14.50 (No Tax)

16 oz.

I paid through paypal and haven't received any notification that any are out of stock *crossing fingers*

:yay::yay::yay::whoohoo::whoohoo::bliss::bliss::bliss:santa coolsanta cool

Life is good. It won't be long now. :D

Your item was processed and left our ROCHESTER, NY 14606 facility on December 4, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Sooooo...who cares ya'll are gettin all your oils...geesh. just kidding. :D

I forget which ones were out of stock for me besides frosted cupcake....Does anyone want to sell me 4 ounces so I can try it?

I did order from flickers though with their sale.

I have at least 4 oz but can not say for sure how much exactly - weighed in the bottle with the lid off it is 6.5 oz. It is an 8 oz bottle that I've only used like 3 oz from it. Pay shipping and it is yours!