Supplier Dishonorable Mentions list

Is that a horrible thread title or what? lol. I'm not starting this thread to create a bitch opportunity, per se. Rather, to acknowledge that there are some suppliers out there who ought to be avoided.

Just like we all want to know who are reputable suppliers, I think there are some of us, maybe all of us (?), who would like to know if there are suppliers who have either poor customer service, poor products, or poor something-or-other.

If you feel comfortable contributing to a DISHONORABLE MENTIONS list, please do, &, if you wouldn't mind, briefly state why.

i think a better way to go about this would be to ask around before you do business with a new supplier. and just remember that just because one person had a bad experience with a supplier, they are not necessarily a bad supplier. i have places that i will not order from anymore because of my own experiences with them, but i know for a fact that other people have nothing but good things to say about them.

I deal with alot of different suppliers & quite honestly I can't think of one that is "dishonerable". Product wise, just like candle makers we all have our preferences. There are some companies that I prefer wax to dye from and others that I get my FO and nothing else. From little companies to large corps I usually get wonderful service :grin2:

http://www.candlesupplycentral.com/

Would have to be the top of my blacklist!

Thier clean cotton has a floral tone to it, other scents I have tried were just plain weak. Almost if they were watered down. I couldn't get good results from any oil I purchased from them.

Thier Customer Service is something to be desired as well, when you give them some feedback. They just say well we have thousands of satisfied customers.

I have had mostly great experiences with companies too. Only one stands out to enough to be mentioned as "buyer beware". They are Creation Soap or AKA Creation Herbal Products. I know for certain they have trouble with many other customers besides myself too. They admitted it but gave a list of why things didn't go right with my order and other's orders. Trouble meaning not getting what you order, orders never showing up, refunds not getting granted, and getting rubber checks from them when they do send a refund. When I told them I charge for bounced checks, they said that amount would be sent to me. Surprise Surprise it never showed up.

This is not just bad customer service, it really is a company to avoid.:D