what do I do?

ok, I have this dollar store jar.. It is gb444 with 7% fo. I have tried a single htp 126 = no melt pool, I have tried 2 rrd40, wicks still are not burning good..I have tried 2 htp83 and still not good..)see picture below..this is after 1 1/2 hours

what do I do next try 2 htp126 ? this is a mystery to me..

xmas.jpg

~~~updated~~~

ok so I am trying the triple wick idea. I am using 3 rrd 40. I am not sure if the wicks are placed in the correct place or not..but the pictures are after 2 hours. the melt pool is about 1/2 inch, the wax is 110 degrees. the jar is a little warm. especially by the wicks. there are little mushrooms, not big though...so I don't know...what do you think?

th_xmas2.jpg

th_xmas1.jpg

I always make a triangle when I place three wicks, but that is rare. I would just upsize on the wicks and only have two in a jar. I would be a little afraid the flame might get the jar too hot and cause it to crack. You just don't want the flame to touch the glass. I place the wicks about 1.5 inch apart.