Fairway glass richland jar

Does anybody know how much fairway charges for the richland (metro/status) jar? I got a sample from them a while ago and I need to place an order, but I haven't heard back from them. I need to compare prices because I think fairway is pretty reasonable, but I don't know the exact price. I can pick Libbey status jars up locally, but they are more expensive.

I have bought from them also..their prices are good...

And their jars a very nice..

But be sure to check the lids..

I carry 3 sizes...10, 16, & 26 oz. the lids even on the 10 oz. will not say on if you pick it up my the lid..I was worried about that, an asked them about it..it did not seem to concern them..but I worried about a customer picking one up, and it droping on the foot or something,,

I ordered 2 times and both times they were like that..

So I have went with another company for my jars...

Not tring to talk down their jars...but you do have to thank of someone suing...You know what if a mother had a child in a stroller, and walked up to a display, picked up one and about the time she had it over the baby the lid came off....maybe I think different,,but that is what came across my mind..

beechcreekcandles~ Thank you for the link, but I have been to their site many times. The Richland jar is not listed, but they do carry it. As I said, I've already received a sample Richland jar and liked it.

8-GRAN-ONES~ I agree, the lid did fit loosely. Thank you for that helpful information, now I know that it wasn't just mine.

I think I'll just stick with my local company as I still cannot get a response from Fairway.

If you do a search for "fairway richland" you'll find a post I posted when Fairway first added that jar that has the pricing. Ron is very good about returning calls, have you asked to speak to him? The holidays this week might be messing with their schedules too...

I have used the Fairway richland jar and it is a nice thick jar, but this lids do not fit properly. They use the same lid for their apothecary series and it fits those nice and snug, but comes right out of the richland if you pick it up from the top...something I just wasn't OK with...

I called to place my order and was told they are not on the site yet because they are still working on the shipping boxes/set up. Right now they must ship the jars and lids separately as the jar boxes won't accomodate the lids.

I have tested and used several of their other jars and as stated they are very good quality AND ASTM certified. :yay:

Another plus is they ship from several locations throughout the country. Ron and crew are really great to work with...professional, friendly and customer service is outstanding!