Lining Molds

izzy2

Where do you buy freezer paper? I realize butcher shops have it but don't know if they sell to anyone, lol.

I just opened a package of photocopier paper here at work and the inside of the package is glossy (kind of like freezer paper). This may be a really stupid questiong but would something like this work? :embarasse

I got a huge roll of freezer paper at WalMart for less than $6.00. I read where you can use a HEAVY Duty trash bag too but it must be very heavy duty(constuction site four ply) and any writing on the bag has to be inside out! You don't want print on your soap! But you'd get wrinkles in your soap wouldn't you? Never knwn a trash bag to lay with no wrinkles.

Fire

I use those tyvek priority mail envelopes, the kind you use to mail clothes in. I cut it along the seams, turn it inside out, works like a charm. I had about 500 of them accidentally delivered to me one time, and they just sat there until one day when I ran out of freezer paper the idea popped like a light bulb in my head to use one.

When I opened the package of photo copier paper the wrap that it comes in reminded me of freezer paper so thought to myself "wonder if that will work". You can tell I'm getting addicted when I'm thinking of soap all the time now. :grin2:

I may just give the package paper a try in a small mold just to see if it works.