Nature FOs?

Mtngrl

Ocean - WYW Perfect Storm from BCN

Sea Breeze from BCN

Earth - Scent Works has some awesome earthy picks,

Twigs & Berries, not my fave, but lots of people like it - MMS or BCN

Malabar Peppercorn - Scent Works

Ambra di Nepal - SW

Flowering Trees - I'm a HUGE fan of any citrus blossoming tree, that aroma is amazing. My favorite time of year in Phoenix was the spring, when the citrus trees flowered and the fragrance took over the entire city. Gorgeous.

I'm venturing beyond Peaks. I'm a tad familiar w/ BCN, which is to say I've thoroughly reviewed their FOs and have a few in mind to try, though I hear some ppl in the know aren't impressed w/ BCN.

I'm also reviewing JustScent.

WYW?

MMS?

I'll have to remember to be in Phonix sometime when the citrus trees bloom. It sounds like a tres cool experience. Was it a particular citrus or several? Know of a dead-on ruby red grapefruit?

Flowering Trees - I'm a HUGE fan of any citrus blossoming tree, that aroma is amazing. My favorite time of year in Phoenix was the spring, when the citrus trees flowered and the fragrance took over the entire city. Gorgeous.

Daniedb:

Did you ever find a 'true' orange blossom FO? I tried one but it smelled like orange peels - not blossoms? There is a real difference :angry2: - Nothing smells better than Phoenix just before dawn when the orange trees are in bloom.

Mtngrl: I highly recommend Peak's Asian Sandlewood