Pine n' Peel Appeal

K, I just had to laugh at this... do people really put that much into names of candles? I mean, do people not shop for the scent? :D

Well, they do shop for the scent (of course I've found many who shop by color first, then scent). But the name makes them decide whether they'll give it a sniff.

K, I just had to laugh at this... do people really put that much into names of candles? I mean, do people not shop for the scent? :D

Yes, they do. People see something in a scent that is familiar to them, and they are intrigued by the name most times. People are curious creatures by nature.

This year I have christmas splender I renamed Drunk Uncle Bob... it's my top seller this year and I'd bet money it's not even remotely because of the scent. ;)

I don't know why I find this so amusing. What an amazing part of the human psyche. I wonder if that's why Monkey Farts sells so well for so many people. "Hey guys, I got a candle with the name farts in it!"

I bet they make great gifts, right next to Drunk Uncle Bob. :D

Maybe I'm backwards, I rarely go for scents without the scent name in them, like apple cider versus warm juicy fresh goodness.

Guess that's why Butt Naked sells so well for me. An older neighbor came to my open house last year, saw the Butt Naked candles and didn't even smell them. Just said "I have to have this one"!!!! Same with "Lick me all Over"!!