WYW Winter Wonderland

Henryk

Well, since you asked for an opnion, I've got one.

"Winter Wonderland" as a title suggests some measure of compatability with Xmas, unless one has Xmas in a different season. :wink2:

I'm sorry to say I don't have a direct answer to your questions, but I do have a question for you .... of which supplier are you making reference?

I'm sorry to say I don't have a direct answer to your questions, but I do have a question for you .... of which supplier are you making reference?

If I may take the liberty of answering that in Henryk's behalf, WYW is Wick Your Wax, the Canadian supplier with the super premium FOs. BCN carries them in the US.

Well, since you asked for an opnion, I've got one.

"Winter Wonderland" as a title suggests some measure of compatability with Xmas, unless one has Xmas in a different season. :wink2:

IMO it smells like a light perfume-type. Just thought I'd ask to make sure my mind is not going since the name does suggest otherwise.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, I love a few of WYW's oils, but I can never get away with using only 4-5% in any wax. None have been strong enough for that in our testing. I think they are the same quality as most suppliers, not sure why they are so expensive. JMO