Need Help Fast

I started out using the little zip lock bags for my tarts but noticed you could smell them really bad through the bag then after awhile the smell was almost gone so I started wrapping mine individually in saran wrap then placing two together and wrapping in cello wrap now I have a problem. I unwrapped one of the packs and oil was standing on top of the tart and the saran wrap is very oily aslo had some color than faded out onto it,but the ones that I wrapped individually in the saran wrap and placed 6 in a cello bag are not like that,so it shouldnt be the saran wrap is drawing the scent out or it would in the bag of 6,What could cause this,could they be sweating.I use the preblended wax from Candle Source as I have for over 2 years now and I use the max. of FO which says 1 1/2 pp of wax.I have always gotten and still do get great compliments on my tarts it just worries me about these being oily,I dont know what to do I have to have 500 packs for a senior citizens group next week but dont want them to have oily tarts but dont really want to go down on my FO either because of the compliments.Please help.I dont know what to do and I need to get started on this order.Thanks in Advance to anyone that can help.

I wouldn't think the saran would be causing this, cause a lot of tarts are sealed in shrink wrap. I'm sure it's a temp thing. Same temp all the time should be ok. I would not wrap then put in a cool place then bring out into a warmer place to sell. Who knows though wax is so temperamental.