Vera Wang Princess

andyjack

Scentsme, I was excited to see they were having a sale until I saw the $50 minimum order.

Off to check IFT as soon as I figure out what that stands for.

But if you don't meet the $50, they just charge you either a $3 or $4 small processing fee, which isn't bad at all. Look in their "info" section for details. www.wholesalebodyoils.com/info.html

You can also try, for $5.95(including shipping) a handful of dram samples to see if you like them: www.wholesalebodyoils.com/5x1drsafr.html in the "samples" section.

I only ordered once, but was very happy & everyone I've made it for says the Juicy Couture dupe is exact.

It's my understanding that IFT will not sell to those that order under $3k a year.

I know Soap Silly and Scent Works carries it. I have a sample of SS's and I think it smells great. I have the perfume too and I can't really tell any difference. I haven't tried SW's yet.

I have ordered from IFT and definately don't spend 3K a year! They have a 10 lb min. But, if you get someone else to split it with they make great FOs! Thier Downey Lav/Van is the best! Oh and the Princess!!!! Someone did an IFT coop............can't remember who???!!!!!

I have the one from TSW, it smells the same as the perfume.

A friend gave it to me as gift, can't say I like the actual perfume, to be honest. What application are you using it in? I am not sure if this is suitable for candles.

I'm making bath and body products with it. I'm going to check out Soap Silly and Scent Works. I don't want to buy too large of an amount just in case they don't smell like the real thing.