I just want to thank everyone

For all of your advice, tips and info. It has really helped. I realize that I am no where near selling my candles but after a few temper tantrums and "swearing" I am going to quit making them, I have yet to give up. I am seriously addicted to this. I have noticed that when I am not making a candle, I am running the process of making it in my head, thinking of different ways to modify the recipe to make it better and so on. Someone told me that when they look into my eyes they see burning candles!!! LOL!:D Just playing!

I have been noting everything and have already gone through a single subject notebook in four days!!!!

You all are awesome and I appreacite you!

lol this board is great isn't it...learned alot from here. I have walked away many times cause I get so frustrated like when I use a different jar. Pillars and me well not getting along yet so we are having another time out. Votives I have a bunch made now again so just need to put the wicks in and test but scared too.