how to display shrink wrapped votives

gerrie

I got in on the co-op from Jacqui for the votive shrink wraps. I've always packaged my votives in a box of 6, which was easy to just lay out on the table for display. Do you have any ideas of a good way to display my individually wrapped votives? I hate to have a container for each scent (could be crowded on the table) but I also just hate to throw them all in a basket. Can you give me some idea of how you do it, so it still looks nice but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I did look at some plastic food containers today, but I don't think I'd like the looks of that on my table. TIA

We use BCN's cardboard boxes and put them on risers. There's nothing that astonishing about a shrink wrapped votive that it should stand alone IMO.

Perfect!!!!!! I even have a doz. or so of those boxes (packed away ready to sell).........got so much crap that I can't even remember what I have and don't have. I'll dig those out, thanks for reminding me that I have them.......you're amazing :P

Carrie, you're always there with anything I may need, I do have several risers I could put my boxes on, but thanks sweetie.

Yep use the risers. Just remember to take them when you set up. I forgot to take our risers friday night setting up. Had to make a second trip just to get them and I still didn't get back in time. Had to set up this morning and somehow I got it done in less than 2 hrs. I was so embarrassed. The worst part about it was they were sitting right in plain site when I was loading. Go figure. :embarasse