Mia Bella?

Violetsexsotic... there is plenty of info on this board for you to make an informed decision about whether or not to "judge" this kid. HE has attempted to get the members of this board to swallow HIS crap more times than I can count. You could count them if you cared to. I'm guessing that those who know him are sick of searching and bringing it back up so everyone else can see, but just know that there is a history here that makes many people on the board weary and tired of this 16 year old kid's mental issues. I think those who comment do so now to attempt to prevent people like you from getting all sucked in and feeling sorry for him too. But whatever.. you do the research, and you make the call!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a show last weekend and i had the same problems some of you had.

they parked mia bella booth right across from me i had to look at her shoving candles under peoples nose all day.

She was so pushie man i couldn't believe how she was and me and hubby watched her do she pissed some off and she was offering drawing for free candle too.

Which i'm not a pushie person i let my product speak for it's self i don't like people pressuring me into sales and i sure don't wanna do my customers that way.

Bad part she had the nerve while i was on my way to the bathroom to come over at my booth and pick up one my reed diffsuers and look at it GRRR.

I got revenge tho they was a woman looking at her candles and a her friend came to my booth and asked if my candles was 100% soy i said yep they are.she grab her friend by the arm and dragged her to my table right in the middle of mia bella rep sales pitch i thought that was so funny!!! :laugh2:

One good thing tho i think they gave out a survey at this show on improvements and boy did i let them know about it .

So hopefully they'll take a hint i'm hoping cause i wanna do the shownext year but i don't wanna be across from her or i'll lose it lol!!!

I was so angry they do that bad part for me i was straighten my shelf and one my candles fell off and bounced then broke right in front of her table. man i was :embarasse hubby laughed his head off tho. he told i know what you was trying to you was aiming it at her i said don't tempt me LOL

So now i know how you all feel about dealing with people like mia bella etc.

it makes it so hard for a person that testest and makes their products the best they can and have somebody like them be a across from ya GRR.

I've been doing candles etc for over 5 years started it as a hobby and for over 2 years now it's been a business and it angriers me that these companies gets in these shows . Ok i'm gonna get off my soap box LOL i can't help it i get started i don't know when to hush sorry for my post being so long.

Violetsexsotic... there is plenty of info on this board for you to make an informed decision about whether or not to "judge" this kid. HE has attempted to get the members of this board to swallow HIS crap more times than I can count. You could count them if you cared to. I'm guessing that those who know him are sick of searching and bringing it back up so everyone else can see, but just know that there is a history here that makes many people on the board weary and tired of this 16 year old kid's mental issues. I think those who comment do so now to attempt to prevent people like you from getting all sucked in and feeling sorry for him too. But whatever.. you do the research, and you make the call!

I looked and read posts from the past 11 months and now I'm walking away!:tiptoe:

Wow! That's all I've got to say. Geez.

I've heard of some crazy stuff on the net but always thought CT members were pretty honest. Sigh.

Ok, I tried to hush... really I did...

I really, REALLY, can't believe how up in arms you are about this. Aren't you the one who was going and buying unscented laundry detergent... adding FO and reselling? You have proven yourself to be a liar, manipulator and shady character on this board so I'm sure it carries over to your products. You skirt the rules whenever possible! You sold someone else's candles when you first started and claimed them as your own! When you were busted you finally admitted that you were drop shipping them. You have absolutely no ground to stand on in this situation. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! The gene pool needs some clorox!

No, I did not sell someone elses candles as my own at ANY time. I have made my candles from the begining. I did sell supplies and candles from their site but their candles never were marketed as mine. You may have just gotten this from the whole mix up which I admit was an enormous mess.

You guys, I do have a bad history on this board which I appologized for and understand you being wary for but saying I have mental issues and saying that my gene pool needs clorox. There are several times that I felt like saying things like that about some of you but I chose not to out of respect for you guys. Even more, you guys are saying that my gene pool needs clorox and that I have mental issues without having even seen or spoken to me in person. All you know is through text which can mean different things through different eyes. Either way, call me names, speak insults about me but, I will not have you say that I have tried to sell someone elses candles under my name without stating so. The only gellumintions candles I sold were being drop shipped and are only available with a password at this point. I would not relabel someone elses candles. I hope that posters that have not read my history do so and choose to judge me with information from the present and future and not with the past.

I really, REALLY, can't believe how up in arms you are about this. Aren't you the one who was going and buying unscented laundry detergent... adding FO and reselling? You have proven yourself to be a liar, manipulator and shady character on this board so I'm sure it carries over to your products. You skirt the rules whenever possible! You sold someone else's candles when you first started and claimed them as your own! When you were busted you finally admitted that you were drop shipping them. You have absolutely no ground to stand on in this situation. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! The gene pool needs some clorox!

ROTFL!!!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I was wondering when someone was going to say something!:lipsrseal

Fire:tiptoe:

i had a show last weekend and i had the same problems some of you had.

they parked mia bella booth right across from me i had to look at her shoving candles under peoples nose all day.

She was so pushie man i couldn't believe how she was and me and hubby watched her do she pissed some off and she was offering drawing for free candle too.

Which i'm not a pushie person i let my product speak for it's self i don't like people pressuring me into sales and i sure don't wanna do my customers that way.

Bad part she had the nerve while i was on my way to the bathroom to come over at my booth and pick up one my reed diffsuers and look at it GRRR.

I got revenge tho they was a woman looking at her candles and a her friend came to my booth and asked if my candles was 100% soy i said yep they are.she grab her friend by the arm and dragged her to my table right in the middle of mia bella rep sales pitch i thought that was so funny!!! :laugh2:

One good thing tho i think they gave out a survey at this show on improvements and boy did i let them know about it .

So hopefully they'll take a hint i'm hoping cause i wanna do the shownext year but i don't wanna be across from her or i'll lose it lol!!!

I was so angry they do that bad part for me i was straighten my shelf and one my candles fell off and bounced then broke right in front of her table. man i was :embarasse hubby laughed his head off tho. he told i know what you was trying to you was aiming it at her i said don't tempt me LOL

So now i know how you all feel about dealing with people like mia bella etc.

it makes it so hard for a person that testest and makes their products the best they can and have somebody like them be a across from ya GRR.

I've been doing candles etc for over 5 years started it as a hobby and for over 2 years now it's been a business and it angriers me that these companies gets in these shows . Ok i'm gonna get off my soap box LOL i can't help it i get started i don't know when to hush sorry for my post being so long.

I shown against them several times and the same rep complains to the show host every time! "Tell her to close her candles immediately because nobody can smell ours!!!"

When I show, I take the lid off of the first candle of every scent and leave that way for the entire day! 60+ scents! The reps of all the big companies have a major fit about this because nobody can smell their candles!:rolleyes2 They even complain in an outdoor show!:laugh2: But you know they can do it too, but they don't!:rolleyes2

I shown against them all and just learn to have fun and enjoy the whole show! Confidence in yourself and your product speaks volumes!! The reps from MB, HI, GC can great people too but they have to make sales. They no longer come to the shows I attend although I'll be showing against all of them Thanksgiving weekend at a new show for me! I look forward to the experience!:yes:

Take lemons and make Lemonaide and kill them with kindness!

Fire

You did good. Held off for a while. But I knew it was coming. :laugh2:

So sad.