need wrapping advise/ pic

Well, I'm a fan of shrinkwrapping just cause it looks nice and gives a freshness feel to it (imo of course). After that you could just wrap a paper band around it with printed stickers or print directly on the paper. That's how I do mine anyhow! Nice setup! Your hubby does well! haha :)

My sale starts tuesday and I will have to shop locally for shrink wrap or cello bags.

I can get that basket shrink wrap at dollar store and cut it to fit but not sure about where to get cello bags to fit ...measures about 10 x 4 x 1:smiley2:

Shrink wrapping will bend down the wick...do you think that would be a problem...

I have never wrapped votives- just have boxed them in dollar store boxes, but I thought that it would make a better presentation if you could see what you are getting.

oh they won't be a prob at all! Just bend them right at the base of where the wick comes out of the wax. They lay real nice on the top of the candle. I usually make mine go one direction for all of them so it looks uniform and then shrinkwrap! :)

Good luck on your sale!

All of these ideas are great in the short run...I wouldn't want the shrink wrap to touch anything either personally. You know what I see when I look at your beautiful box? I see "gift" written all over it! If you could get an acetate lid to custom fit right over your items, tape it down at the four sides, and wrap the top with whatever your style (raffia, ribbon, etc) it would look very contemporary and the lid would showcase the items and protect them without touching anything. That may be down the line for you, so don't sweat it for now. But that box is gorgeous! :yay: That's what I would do with it. There are companies out there that custom make things like that. I use Kent Landsberg for those kinds of items. Good luck!

thanks for all the wonderful ideas

I did shrink wrap mostly heated around edges and quickly on top.

I tied a ribbon around it and it turned out nice candlea did not get smudged

I like the custome top idea for down the road if this turns out to be profitable for me .