Looking for soap molds

Joanne

My wonderful BIL makes my soap molds and he only charges me soap and lotion, what a sweet deal! he's working on three more today because I changed my measurements. Not sure what I'll do with the old molds. The new ones even have handles to make it easier to carry and slam on the counter...and all I have to do is keep him supplied with lotion and soap:yay: did I say it was a SWEEEET deal? He's making me a cutter and he made me the cutest 2lb test mold too:p

sorry to hijack with all the bragging but I am really very happy:yay:

oh and I use the foam for lining and will be using the mylar as well..so no more wax paper!

There are a couple people on this board who make soap molds. I make an HDPE mold cutomized to your requirements. Soapmaker Man makes some out of wood that have gotten some very good reviews. He also makes a cutter and beveler.

Jeff, I hope you are going to put your molds on your website, they look really good and I've read nothing but good reviews from soap makers who have purchased them. I know that I will be looking for you if I buy another mold.

There are a couple people on this board who make soap molds. I make an HDPE mold cutomized to your requirements.

I don't know you, Jeff...but you are a 'Class Act'

I'll be contacting you after the holidays for a custom vertical mold that you may be able to help me with.

I don't know you, Jeff...but you are a 'Class Act'

I'll be contacting you after the holidays for a custom vertical mold that you may be able to help me with.

I am certainly familair with his molds from all the reviews here on Ct, if I didn't have such a sweet BIL I would be ahead of you on that:D

And here I finally found my mold that Jeff made and waiting to soap again now! My mold went on vacation since August (bugger was hidden so well I couldn't see it in plain sight. :shocked2: :rolleyes2 )

Do we have the same house??? I'd lose my kids if they didn't move around on their own.

All I know is there is absolutely no need to go outside of these boards for molds. We have the best of both worlds here with itsmeJeff and SoapMaker Man. I purchased an 18'in HDPE mold and couldn't be happier. I have a system down where my soap practically slides right out. It takes me under a minute to line my mold and under 15 seconds to break down and release my perfect soap from the mold. I'm planning on heading to SoapMaker Man's house sometime soon to check out his products. All I know is that both give exceptional customer service and stand behind their products 100%.