Spray bottle size?

Mnhorsemom

For those that make and sell the room/linen/body sprays what size bottle do you use. I want to get some of the brushed alumunium bottles but not sure if I want 4oz or 8oz. Opinions please! I have been giving out a spray to a few folks to test for me that seems to be working pretty well here in the old farm house house at keeping the mice out of my drawers and off my counter tops. (I know YUCK, one of the hazards of living on a farm in a 110 year old house in the middle of the sticks :tongue2: )

Gerri, what do you sell yours for? If you don't mind me asking. I started at $6 and actually went up to $6.5 and no one has said a thing. Thats for my water based linen spray.

Well actually Melissa, I just started to make them and won't be selling them till my holiday craft shows. But I figured it cost me 3.30 to make the 4 oz bottle and 2.57 for the 2 1/2 oz bottle. I am using aluminum bottles and cyclo and that really brings the cost up. I'm just going to see what the public will pay. May have to lower my price if I see they don't sell.

Well actually Melissa, I just started to make them and won't be selling them till my holiday craft shows. But I figured it cost me 3.30 to make the 4 oz bottle and 2.57 for the 2 1/2 oz bottle. I am using aluminum bottles and cyclo and that really brings the cost up. I'm just going to see what the public will pay. May have to lower my price if I see they don't sell.

oh! I thought you were making water based :D

I bought a gallon of cyclo before I figured what it would cost me to make haha.. then did the costs and figured I'd scratch that and use it for body sprays or something. :)