Online Sales This Year

countryg

HI Everyone, just wanted to ask all of you that do online sales, if you are staying busy., and are getting sales thru your website, being retail or wholesale..

I have been online now for around 5 years, I have a newsletter subscriber list of over 1000, and send out letters every month with specials and such.

What I am noticing from previous years , "now this is my experience only", is that sales are down for me, and not just alittle but a lot.. Last year was pretty good for online sales, but this year it is like pulling teeth..

What's everyone experience and how do I turn this around..

Diane

My on-line sales have only been 2 last year and this year 2 but one lady got alot of tarts to try and the other has become a sales rep.Working on parties in her area and the few candles she did buy for herself people brought them from her. So another small order this week but that I am sure this will lead to larger order after her 2 parties.I am not a party person.They have faded in my area but if they are popular in some areas great to have them.

Then I got 2 nice e-mails from locals.One wanted to know where I will be and the other wants to possibly do a fundraiser after it is brought before a committee. Neighbor wants 30 4 ounce candles and a friend wants a tart warmer and some tarts.She never tried them before and not opting for them.

I have been on-line for a 1 1/2 and now things are looking up.Going to look into search engines.

I am going to schedule craft shows for every week-end till Dec 15. Need to call all of them but looks promising. 2 more just yesterday I signed up for and another is this week-end. Booth is FREE because my name was drawn last year for that. Not big but I like to go to them. Gets me out there and always compliments

LynnS