New Scent Combo

Candlebuddy

Chocolate scents don't sell well for me, and I have a full pound of KY's Hot Chocolate ... so, here's what I mixed up ... 2.25 oz Banana Nut Bread (KY or CS) and .75 oz Hot Chocolate (KY). It smells yummy.

The BNB is dominant, then you get a creamy chocolate scent ... think I'll rename it something like ... Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin.

I tested this mix in 50/50 soy blend, 8%, CD12, 8 oz sq. mason jar. Cured for about 4 days.

They didn't sell for me either, so I mixed with fruit scents and they are selling a little better. Chocolate Raspberry is the best selling, but I've also mixed with banana, coconut, oh the coconut/almond/chocolate sells very well (almost forgot about that one - Almond Joy - smells sick while pouring, but yummy burning) and my all time fav chocolate and champagne (this one I went really light on the chocolate.) I had too many bakery scents already so I had to try other things.

If the mint isn't too overpowering, you can try some coconut or vanilla with it, even raspberry might be nice.

Thanks! I went to a lot of trouble with this candle, let me tell you! I did a slanted two-tone- chocolate and mint color. The votives were the same two-tone and I did coffee beans in the chocolate and sprinkled them on top. They did look like chocolate chips and I haven't sold one of them!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Thanks! I went to a lot of trouble with this candle, let me tell you! I did a slanted two-tone- chocolate and mint color. The votives were the same two-tone and I did coffee beans in the chocolate and sprinkled them on top. They did look like chocolate chips and I haven't sold one of them!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Oh that sucks big time...they sound very nice. They probably smell really good too. You just never know for sure what people will like. I thought it was a container candle that could be remelted. You can always give them for Christmas gifts???

Oh that sucks big time...they sound very nice. They probably smell really good too. You just never know for sure what people will like. I thought it was a container candle that could be remelted. You can always give them for Christmas gifts???

I sell my candles in my daughter's boutique and fortunately, this Saturday, is her Grand Opening for her new location. We are giving away door prizes and gift bags to the first 40 people, sooooo, these votives are in the gift bags! My French Cafe candles are included in the door prizes, which we will give out once very hour.

That's makes a nice gift and good advertising.

Wish us luck! It should be a very busy day. We are also having a sidewalk sale.

Fun, Fun!!!!

I sell my candles in my daughter's boutique and fortunately, this Saturday, is her Grand Opening for her new location. We are giving away door prizes and gift bags to the first 40 people, sooooo, these votives are in the gift bags! My French Cafe candles are included in the door prizes, which we will give out once very hour.

That's makes a nice gift and good advertising.

Wish us luck! It should be a very busy day. We are also having a sidewalk sale.

Fun, Fun!!!!

I hope your daughter has much success and she sells tons of your candles!! Good luck to both of you:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Guest meredean
How about Chocolate and Candy Cane (peppermint?) You can label it something like Hot Cocoa and Candy Canes?

Or you could call it peppermint bark:cheesy2: